CROSSWORD No 77
1. The direction from which the sun rises in the morning. Bounce.
2. Day(s). Bring or come to an abrupt stop. The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.
3. The chemical element with symbol U. The first person singular of the present tense of be.
4. A wheeled motor vehicle used for transportation. The middle joint of the leg that allows the leg to bend. The symbol for uranium.
5. To happen. An imaginary line about which a body rotates.
6. Outdoor shelter. Stare in an angry or fierce way.
7. The Roman numeral for one. A female child. Mother.
8. Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole. A sequence of actions regularly followed.
9. The writing point of a pen. The past participle of see. The symbol for nitrogen.
10. The outer part of a wheel. Habitually tidy, smart, or well organized.
1. The process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.
2. The first letter. Unusually good or remarkable. Be of the right size, shape, or number to occupy a particular place.
3. The joint use of a resource or space. A preposition.
4. The brown colour produced by the skin after intensive exposure to ultraviolet rays. To mix a liquid or other substance by moving an object such as a spoon in a circular pattern. Roentgen.
5. Similar to. Reddish-pink in colour.
6. Knock out. An adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together.
7. . Any of the regular occasions in a day when a reasonably large amount of food is eaten. The base of the decimal numeral system.
8. The Internet top-level domain for Iceland. Investigate.
9. An edible, round, green seed, that grows with others in a pod. A chemical element with symbol Fe. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
10. The state or experience of finding something funny.