CROSSWORD No 86
1. An open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit. The food and drink that a person regularly consumes.
2. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet. Pull a car or boat along with a rope or chain. An ancient Roman copper coin. Used to mean zero.
3. Indicating movement from a lower to a higher position. Separate according to type. Preposition: 'as far as'.
4. Feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep. A promise, especially that you will tell the truth in a law court.
5. Epoch, age. Very, extremely, or to such a degree. A segment of a differentiable curve.
6. An animal which has a long tail and looks like a large mouse. Refers to a nonhuman. A meadow or grassy field.
7. Set of questions. Scheme.
8. The object form of the pronoun I. Teardrop. Act.
9. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet. Pronoun used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified. One of the smaller areas of ocean. East or Eastern.
10. A large sailing vessel with three or more square-rigged masts. A religious song that Christians sing in church.
1. Outside. A title for a married woman, used before the family name or full name.
2. The twentieth letter of the alphabet. A person who attacks and robs ships at sea. Symbol for hydrogen.
3. The symbol for astatine. Tariff. Hello.
4. Reddish-pink in colour. An action in a series of actions taken for a particular purpose.
5. The smallest prime number. An area of ground on which a town, building, or monument is constructed.
6. Source, origin. Residue formed when matter is burnt.
7. Information in the form of facts or statistics that you can analyse. An animal that is hunted and killed by another for food.
8. Information science. Of great or more than average height. Amplitude modulation.
9. Abbreviation for electronic . A long, thin strand of cotton, nylon, or other fibres used in sewing or weaving. The fourteenth letter of the alphabet.
10. In or to an excessive degree. A small, light, narrow boat, pointed at both ends and moved using a paddle.