CROSSWORD No 87
1. A religious song that Christians sing in church. A piece of information.
2. Pass away. Not requiring much labour or effort. East.
3. Roentgen. Very small insects that live underground in large and well organized social groups. An animal that is kept in the home as a companion and treated kindly.
4. A unit of land area equal to 4,840 square yards. A suggestion or plan for doing something.
5. Leave, depart. To or at a distance from a particular place, person, or thing. Then.
6. Additional. At all times, always.
7. Sexual intercourse. Sit on and control the movement of an animal, typically a horse. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
8. The symbol for oxygen. Having eyes of the type or number specified. Sickly.
9. A long, narrow mark or band. A narrow road, especially in the country.
10. Preposition used to show possession, belonging, or origin. Watches. Form of 'a'.
1. Move an image or highlighted text across a computer screen using a tool such as a mouse. Without other people.
2. An informal word for hello. Move or travel towards or into a place thought of as near or familiar to the speaker. In case that.
3. A period of twelve months. Plural form of ox.
4. The Roman numeral for 1,000. Not far away in distance. Used to give a positive response to a question.
5. Network. Second person singular past of be. The fifth letter of the English alphabet.
6. The largest of the world's continents. Inactive.
7. The Internet top-level domain for Iceland. That has been coloured with dye. Conjunction used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking.
8. A category of people or things having common characteristics. A tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
9. East or Eastern. Make something happen more easily. A grassland.
10. Abbreviation for meteorological. By mouth. Used in mathematics to mean a number whose value is not known or not stated.