CROSSWORD No 88
1. Unhappy. A container for holding flowers or for decoration.
2. Used to form the plural of nouns. Adjective that describe something that is the most recent thing of its kind. A human blood type.
3. A hat made of a strong material which you wear to protect your head. Ingested.
4. Conjunction used to join alternatives. A negative response. Any of the five digits at the end of the human foot.
5. Every. Female parent.
6. This girl. Yes.
7. To be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes. And then. Preposition used before a verb to show that it is in the infinitive.
8. Rock or earth from which metal can be obtained. A large, usually grey bird that is often seen in towns sitting on buildings in large groups.
9. The symbol for nitrogen. Mariner, seaman. East.
10. To pay or receive a fixed amount of money for the use of a room, house, car, television, etc. Abbreviation for digital audio tape.
1. One of a pair of coverings for your feet, usually made of a strong material. A male descendant.
2. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet. A piece of soft rubber or plastic used to rub out something written. The eighteenth letter of the alphabet.
3. Everyone. A food made from the pressed curds of milk, firm and elastic or soft and semi-liquid in texture.
4. A wall that is built across a river in order to stop the water flowing and to make a lake. A male. Form of 'a'.
5. The Roman numeral for it is X. Forcibly eject food or liquid from one's mouth.
6. Refuse to accept or allow. Grease.
7. An ancient Roman copper coin. The possessive form of I. The Supreme Being.
8. A large sculpture of a person or an animal, made of stone or metal. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
9. Vowel. A glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is eaten as a vegetable or in salad. Tesla.
10. A stinging winged insect which collects nectar and pollen. Distinct from all others.