CROSSWORD No 89
1. Indication. Enclosed areas of water in the ports for the loading, unloading, and repair of ships.
2. Preposition. A dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists. Phosphorus.
3. The sixth highest or lowest class of academic marks. Evergreen plant. Insect which produces wax and honey.
4. The soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance has burned. Craft. Indefinite article used before words starting with a vowel sound.
5. To have clothing on your body. One of the four cardinal directions.
6. Posted. Basis.
7. The first person plural pronoun. A period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical. Diseased.
8. Belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. District, region, zone. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet.
9. Used to form the plural of nouns. The past participle of eat. The third person singular of the present tense of be.
10. The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time. The day of the month or year as specified by a number.
1. Chesterfield. Relating to Switzerland or its people.
2. Into something. Having pleasant manners. Tesla.
3. Gram(s). Afterwards. The salty water that covers about three-quarters of the Earth's surface.
4. Neither. The past tense of eat. Preposition.
5. A sweet, juicy fruit which is narrow near its stalk, and wider and rounded at the bottom. Tariff.
6. The hoofed ruminant mammals forming the family Cervidae. Without the appropriate, usual, or natural covering.
7. Conjunction used to join alternatives. An infusion. A final part of a story.
8. A taxi. The largest of the world's continents. The first letter.
9. . A wooden frame for holding an artist's work while it is being painted or drawn. A pronoun used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
10. Consumed. Be deprived of or cease to have or retain something.