CROSSWORD No 92
1. Near or at the side of. The material which forms the trunks and branches of trees. The masculine third-person, singular personal pronoun.
2. Uncommon. Make mention of.
3. Zones. An unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
4. Emit a sudden, sharp cracking sound. A salutation or greeting.
5. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet. Relating to society or its organization. The eighteenth letter of the alphabet.
6. Tonne. At the highest part of something.
7. An adult human male. You and me. The ability to use words in a clever and humorous way.
8. Short for Internet Protocol. The space or position at the back of something or someone. To move or travel somewhere.
9. A consonant. The lowest part. The symbol for oxygen.
10. The past tense of draw. A bargain, transaction, or agreement.
1. A bright yellow metal made from copper and zinc. The faculty of consciousness and thought.
2. Tell a long or implausible story. An instrument for cutting a threaded hole in a material. A consonant.
3. A cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. To exist or live.
4. An object or instrument used in fighting. A number of people or things in a more or less straight line.
5. Vowel. A consonant. A consonant. Soaked.
6. An agent noun suffix. An informal word for hello. Put food into the mouth and chew and swallow it.
7. Win a victory over someone in a battle or other contest. A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power.
8. A man or boy. A first person singular pronoun.
9. To restore or be restored to health. A large pink, brown, or black farm animal with short legs and a curved tail, kept for its meat. One.
10. The state or condition of being wrong in conduct or judgement. A thing used to help perform a job.