CROSSWORD No 93
1. District, region, zone. A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
2. A first person singular pronoun. Reddish-pink in colour. Whether.
3. Let in. A negative answer.
4. Frozen water. To be in a particular place.
5. The main body or stalk of a plant or shrub, typically rising above ground but occasionally subterranean. Touch quickly and gently with the flat of the hand. The symbol for yttrium.
6. The fourteenth letter of the alphabet. A building where people can have drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, and talk to their friends. Offensively impolite or bad-mannered.
7. Topics. The colour at the end of the visible spectrum of light, next to orange and opposite violet.
8. Conjunction used after a negative verb to mean not one thing and also not another. The past participle of eat.
9. Short for Internet Protocol. To the inside or middle of a place, container, area, etc. And for this reason.
10. Coming immediately after the present one in order, rank, or space. An enclosed compartment, usually part of a cooker, for cooking and heating food.
1. The symbol for americium. Is not. A preposition.
2. Respond in a particular way. To trust, expect, or believe.
3. Abbreviation for electronic . More intense. A consonant.
4. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand. Female parent. A pronoun used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
5. Grease. The past participle of be.
6. To pause for a short time while travelling or during an activity. Abbreviation for Standard Assessment Task.
7. Abbreviation for 'His Eminence'. One of the separate sections of a train. More than a fitting or desirable amount.
8. The fifth letter of the English alphabet. The natural world. Volt(s).
9. Disturbance. Thickly crowded or closely set.
10. Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole. Having eyes of the type or number specified. In use.