CROSSWORD No 98
1. Used to refer to a woman. Any of a vast number of celestial objects that are visible in the clear night sky as points of light.
2. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Place, fit, or push something into something else. The first letter.
3. Conjunction used to link two or more alternatives. Information that can be stored and used by a computer program. Short for Internet Protocol.
4. Smallest in amount, extent, or significance. Is not.
5. Organ of hearing. To express or indicate by nodding.
6. The salty water that covers about three-quarters of the Earth's surface. The past tense of feed.
7. A sum of money that you borrow. In the time following.
8. The form of 'a' used before an initial vowel sound. A young unmarried woman. Perform an action.
9. The symbol for phosphorus. A hat made of a strong material which you wear to protect your head. Penny or pence.
10. Give or hand over something in exchange for money. Pooch.
1. A natural dark spot or small dark lump on someone's skin. Circuit.
2. The symbol for sulphur. A cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet.
3. Exclamation used as an informal greeting, usually to people who you know. A region or part of a town, a country, or the world. Abbreviation for 'high explosive'.
4. Finishes. A spiritual being that some people believe is God's servant in heaven.
5. Written abbreviation for Saturday . Not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
6. Put, lay, or stand something in a specified place or position. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.
7. Instruct, teach. Ran.
8. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place. Easy to mould, cut, compress, or fold. Until.
9. The eighteenth letter of the English alphabet. Really or certainly, often used to emphasize something. The fifth note in the scale of C major.
10. Suitable or right for a particular situation. Let or make something fall vertically.