CROSSWORD No 99
1. In addition. Situated or leading in a direction away from a main route or intersection.
2. Litre(s). Small hotel. A naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be extracted profitably.
3. Youngster. A wrong decision.
4. To form a fabric by interlacing yarn. A short sleep, especially during the day.
5. The symbol for helium. Smallest in amount, extent, or significance. Pronoun that refers to the speaker or writer.
6. Vowel. A covered shelter projecting in front of the entrance of a building. Exist.
7. A conjunction. Feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep.
8. Allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space. Look quickly and furtively at something, especially through a narrow opening.
9. Us. The state of being very comfortable and able to live as you want, without any worries or problems. The first person singular pronoun.
10. Scoundrels. Nest.
1. The entire. Having a temperature higher than desirable.
2. The Roman numeral for 50. Terror, fear. In what way or manner.
3. Each of the lines forming the boundary of a plane rectilinear figure. A material that you write on or wrap things with.
4. Preposition. Isolated and lonely. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
5. Not ever. After deductions.
6. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet. Act in response to something. An ancient Roman copper coin.
7. In the direction of. Large boats.
8. A position or place directly before or ahead. A tall, slender-leaved plant of the grass family, which grows in water or on marshy ground.
9. A long and distinct period of history. Insect which produces wax and honey. East.
10. A baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry. A thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end and a round head at the other, used for fastening pieces of cloth, paper, etc.