SWEDISH-STYLE CROSSWORD PUZZLE No 48
In a state of sleep
Objetive form of we
Into contact with
Belonging to a girl
To fight or argue
Set of questions
To the inside of
The plural of mouse
Higher in price
Middle part of the body
A male offspring
Short for tinplate
How to play
- To enter letters choose a square by clicking on it.
- Only one letter per square is allowed.
- Once a letter is entered, the cursor will jump to the next square for your convenience. If across word is selected, the next square will be the one to the right. If down word is selected, the next square will be the one below.
- Clicking again on the selected cell changes the writing direction (across or down), provided it is a cell where two words intersect.
- If you click on a cell in which only one orientation (across or down) is possible, the writing direction is automatically changed to the corresponding orientation.
- You can use the arrow keys to move inside the crossword grid.
- You can use the CHECK button to see if the squares have the correct letter. Incorrect letters will temporarily appear in red.
- Click on the CLEAR button to delete the letters in all the boxes automatically.
Save Crossword Puzzle
A cookie is used to store the status of the crossword puzzle. This means that your browser is responsible for storing the information for later recovery. This implies that no registration with username and password is necessary and there is no type of personal data management.
The cookie in question will have the name "enAd" plus the number of the crossword puzzle. For example: "enAd15", "enAd30", "enAd44", etc ...
The duration of the cookie is 15 days. After that time, the browser automatically deletes it, unless the crossword is saved again, in which case 15 days are counted again from the date of saving.